This beautiful 3 1/2 Story Townhome with an elevator and multiple decks has it all. Walking distance to all downtown Chestertown has to offer, the water, restaurants, parks and so much more. Recently renovated with new lighting fixtures and hardwood floors. Two story living room with mezzanine landing, two full bathrooms, dedicated onsite laundry, extra closet space and an interior elevator. The top level is a loft space featuring built in seating, reading nook and skylight. Book your tour today! Apartment will be ready to show after Monday May 31st.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3 Acres |Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Dryvit, Frame, Glass, Mason, Mixed, Stick Built, O
2,674 sq. ft
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Microwave, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Other.
- Screened, Skylights
- Additional Interior Features
- Partially Furnished, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Handicap Parking.
- Frame, Other, Glass
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price