Welcome home to care free living in Gibsons Grant! Rarely available, this impeccably maintained home has that coveted main floor master suite with French doors to screened porch breezeway. Harwood floors and Fireplace in open floor plan living room, custom plantation blinds, granite and stainless in the kitchen that accesses the screened porch breezeway as well. The second story's two oversized bedrooms and loft office or 2nd living area for guests or family. Looking for phenomenal community amenities?! Well just take a stroll through the nature trails leading to peaceful area's on the shores of the Chesapeake Bays Chester River, such as the kayak /SUP launch on Macum Creek, the Pier on the Chester River, a playground under the trees at the Barn right near the resort style pool area adjacent to the Club house, Mail Boxes & Gym.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Septic, Public Sewer
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Breezeway
- Body of Water
- The Chester River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fishing. River Front.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)