Nature abounds in this end unit townhome with views of the marsh and Chester River. Such peaceful surrounds and serene picturesque setting, you will be relaxed forever! Enjoy the many community amenities like pool, tennis, workout room, and more. Easy walk to nearby marina and restaurant as well as fabulous cross island trail for all your fitness or leisurely strolls. This 3 level home has wood floors, updated kitchen and baths and views from the balcony and privacy from the deck. Ease of living and lifestyle, capture your piece of paradise!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- River, Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price