TO-BE-BUILT PACKAGE! Lot can be purchased separately for $279,000 (MDQA2004786) 1 acre, level lot just minutes from the Bay Bridge but worlds away from it all! This is a great opportunity to build your dream home just a few blocks from the water's edge in the coveted water-privileged Tower Gardens community in Stevensville. This highly desirable lot with sunset views through the trees over North Lake is ready for construction! The clearing of trees, boundary survey, installation of sewer tap, and the driveway entrance has all been permitted and completed. The Tower Gardens community offers a beautiful community beach on the shoreline of the Chesapeake Bay and community boat ramp with pier for easy access onto the water, perfect for the boating enthusiast. This great location provides a wonderful setting with the feeling of being away from it all while being only minutes from the Bay Bridge, Annapolis or St. Michael's by car or by boat and just 45 minutes to D.C or BWI airport. Come out and enjoy the best kept secret on Kent Island, bring your imagination and your architect!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price