Looking for a waterfront home? This home on Carter Creek, a Chesapeake Bay fed lake that is a perfect spot for the SUP & Kayak enthusiast. CRABS & Fishing from your own private dock to enjoy on your Deck?! Yes, and the year around sunsets to be enjoyed from your hot tub after a hard day of playing on the Bay! Don't wait any longer to make your waterfront dreams come true! Renovated multiple times through the years to include a cooks kitchen that is open to the sun filled family room with its lovely panoramic views of the nature that surrounds. The multiple living spaces all having either a fireplace or wood stove this house can accommodate a bigger crowd very comfortably. Take the drive south on the Island and lets see if it's time to make Kent Island your home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Block, Mason, Vinyl Siding
2,464 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 3. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Skylight, wine storage, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Carter Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Boat Ramp, Lake, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price